Anna University Recruitment 2020 Notification: Anna University has recently released the job recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant, Office Assistant, Incubation Scientist & Chief Executive Officer. There are going to fill up 06 Vacancies by Anna University. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 vacancies. Candidate who are looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can use this opportunity. Applying candidates can send the application through Offline by Post. The Anna University Recruitment 2020 application mode starting on 29.07.2020. The candidates who are willing to work in Anna University can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 29.08.2020.
The candidates should Passed 8th Std/ Degree/ PG Degree/ Engineering Graduation in any Discipline from an recognized Institution or university. Anna University may select the candidates based on Written Test / Interview basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts at Anna University Trichy. The candidate remember that only Offline Mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about Anna University Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
About Anna University, Tiruchirappalli:
Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is a Technical Dept of Anna University. Which is located at Tiruchirappali, Tamil Nadu. It was established in the year of 1999. It offers Higher education in Engineering, Management & Technology and Allied Science at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate level.
Eligibility Criteria For Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
|Organisation Name||Anna University, Trichy|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Project Assistant, Office Assistant, Incubation Scientist & Chief Executive Officer.|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Trichy|
|Applying Mode||Offline by Postal|
|Starting Date of Application||29.07.2020|
|Ending Date of Application||29.08.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Salary per Month|
|1||Chief Executive Officer||01||Rs.1,00,000/-|
- Chief Executive Officer: UG & PG degrees in Science/ Engineering/ Management & 15 years of Experience.
- Incubation Scientist: B.E./ B.Tech. and M.E/ M.Tech/ B. Pharm. and M. Pharm/ Master Degree.
- Project Assistant: UG degree in Engineering/ Science/ Medicine/ Pharma & 1 year of Experience.
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass with Driving Licence & 2 years Experience in Four wheeler Driving.
- More details candidates can refer official notification.
- The candidates should not Exceeding 30 Years of Age.
- Candidate can Check to the age relaxation details official notification.
- The selection will be based Written Test/ Interview on following posts.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should submit the application via Offline Mode by Postal.
The Registrar Anna University, Tiruvhirappalli – 620 024.
Official website: annauniv.edu
Anna University Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form. pdf Click Here
More Tamil Nadu Location Govt Jobs Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website – annauniv.edu
- Find Anna University Recruitment 2020 and other jobs advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can click to Download the application form.
- Then fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can send to the application form given address before last date.
- Take the print of application for your future reference.