APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has recently released the job recruitment notification (ADVT. NO. 06/2020). Appointment for the posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer under the Department of Irrigation and the Department of Public Health Engineering. 637 vacancies are going to be filled by Assam PSC. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020 job vacancies. Applying candidates should send the application through Offline Mode. APSC Recruitment notification released on 19.08.2020. Last date of submission of application 22.09.2020. The Candidate who are looking for State Government Job in Assam location can use this job opportunity.
The Candidates should have completed in Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering from recognized board or University. Applying candidates should have age limit between 18 to 38 years. APSC may select the candidates will be based on Written Test/ Interview. The selected candidates will be appoint at the following posts at across Assam. The candidate can send their application via Offline. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about APSC Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
|Organisation Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Applying Mode||Offline via Postal Address|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||19.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||22.09.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about posting wise vacancies, education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr. No||Job Name||Vacancies|
- Candidates should have following educational qualification.
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor Degree in relevant field of Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from recognized University or Board.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering in relevant field of Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical from recognized University or Board.
- Check more details of educational qualification on Official Notification.
- Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 38 years.
- check on Official Notification for Age Relaxation details.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.30,000-1,10,000/- per month.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14,000-60,500/- per month.
- The selection will be based on following process.
- Written Test
- For General/ EWS Candidate: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.150/-
- For BPL Candidate: Nil
- You must pay through the Treasury challan. Candidate can verify the account details are official notification.
Mode of Application:
- Applying candidates should send the application via Offline by postal.
Address: Deputy Secretary, APSC Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781 022.
Official website: apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Application Form Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit the Official Website: apsc.nic.in
- Find APSC Recruitment 2020 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer job advertisement.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button
- Then you go to register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited.
- Pay your application fees.
- Finally, you can send the application form to prescribed address before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.