Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Notification: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently released the job recruitment notification. The Arunachal Pradesh PSC invites the online application form from the Indian Citizens for filling up 137 vacancies of Junior Specialist Posts. The interested and eligible medical graduates can go ahead to apply for this vacancies. The candidate who are serching for Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Arunachal Pradesh PSC notification released on 19.06.2020. The eligible Candidates can send the online application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to given address on are before 24.07.2020.
The Candidates should hold their MBBS/ PG Degree or PG Diploma from an recognized Institution or university. APPSC may select the candidates based on Interview & Viva Voce. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in Arunachal Pradesh Location. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
About Arunachal Pradesh PSC :
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the state agency. It authorized by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to conduct the Civil Service Examination. The headquarter of APPSC has been located at ITANAGAR. The APPSC recruits for various departments like as Revenue Dept, Forest Dept, Medical services, Public services and etc.
Eligibility Criteria For Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020:
|Organisation Name||APPSC- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Specialist Doctor|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Official Website||appsc.gov.in / www.appsconline.in|
|Starting date of online application||19.06.2020|
|Last date of online application||24.07.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the posts||Vacancies Details|
|4||Obstetrics & Gynecology||04|
|8||Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy||06|
|15||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||04|
|16||TB & Respiratory disease/ pulmonary Medicine||02|
|17||Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology||12|
|19||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||02|
|20||Oral & Maxillofacial surgery||02|
- The candidates should hold MBBS/ PG Degree or PG Diploma from an recognized university.
- Applying candidates can refer the official notification.
- Applying candidates age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- Check details of Age relaxation on Official notification.
- The selection process will be based on Interview & Viva Voce.
- For General candidate: Rs.200/-
- For Other candidate: Rs.150/-
- Applying candidate should deposit the fees amount via Online mode.
Official Website: appsconline.in
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website –appsconline.in
- Find Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Specialist Doctor jobs advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then go to fill the application correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fees via Online mode.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.