BEL Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently released the recruitment notification for Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer. There are officially going to fill up the 76 Vacancies at following units Ghaziabad, Bangalore and Mumbai. The Online/ Offline applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job vacancies. The candidates who are looking/ searching for Central Government jobs can use this opportunity. The candidates who are willing to work in BEL can send the application form along with all necessary documents, Last date before submission of Online/ Offline application 02.08.2020 (Bangalore & Mumbai) & 17.08.2020 (Ghaziabad).
The candidates who have completed the educational qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in relevant field can eligible to apply for BEL Recruitment. BEL may select the candidates based on Mark secured in B.E/ B.Tech & Experience and Interview basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in Bangalore, Ghaziabad and Mumbai. The candidate remember that Online/ Offline mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the BEL Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs Updates visit our website.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a public sector undertaking owned by the Govt of India. It was founded in 1954, and its totally Nine factories in all over India 9,612 employees working. The Headquarter is located in Bangalore. BEL has been conferred on with the Navratna status by Govt of India. BEL primarily manufactures advanced Electronic Products for the Indian Armed Forces.
Eligible Criteria For BEL Recruitment 2020:
|Organisation Name||Bharat Electronic Recruitment|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore [Karnataka], Mumbai [Maharashtra] & Ghaziyabad [Uttar Pradesh]|
|Applying Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Notification Released Date||22.07.2020|
|Application Ending Date||02.08.2020 to 17.08.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020. Here you will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy Details||Location||Last Date of Application|
Candidates should have completed the following Educational Qualifications:
- Project Engineer: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Degree in relevant field.
- Trainee Engineer: B.E/B.Tech course from recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates can refer the more information of qualification on Official website.
- For Project Engineer: 28 years
- For Trainee Engineer: 25 years
- Candidates should have prescribed experience in relevant field.
- Age relaxation candidate can Check on Official notification.
|Name of the Post||Location||Salary|
|Project Engineer||Ghaziabad||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Trainee Engineer||Bangalore||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Project Engineer||Bangalore||Rs. 35,000/-|
The selection will be based on the following process.
- Mark secured in B.E/ B.Tech
- Experience in relevant field
Mode of Apply:
- The Candidates Should Submit the Offline Application for Ghaziabad Unit & Online Application for Bangalore Unit.
- Candidate remember that, who want to apply Ghaziabad unit kindly request to submit the application via Post/ Courier also mail
- For Project Engineer: Rs. 200/-
- For Trainee Engineer: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates who belonging to PWD, SC & ST categories are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Should make payment via Online Mode.
Postal Address: The General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited,Sahibabad Industrial Area,Ghaziabad- 201010.
Mail ID: [email protected]
Official Website: bel-india.in
BEL Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Central Government jobs
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website – bel-india.in
- Find BEL Recruitment 2020. and log on BEL careers page. Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.