BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Forest Range Officer Posts in 43 Vacancies. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2020 job vacancies. Applying candidates should send the application through Online Mode. Starting date of Online Application process on 13.08.2020. Last date of submission of Online application 16.09.2020. The Candidate who are looking for Government Job in Bihar location can use this job opportunity.
The Candidates should have completed in Any Degree/ BSc/ BCA/ equivalent from recognized board or University. BPSSC may select the candidates will be based on Written Exam/ Interview/ Physical Test. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts at Bihar. The candidate remember that only Online Mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about BPSSC Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC). BPSSC is the body created by a bill of Bihar Legislative Assembly. Headquarters of BPSSC located at Patna, Bihar. BPSSC is to select the applicants in various govt dept for Group- C staff jobs in the Indian State of Bihar.
Eligibility Criteria For BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
|Organisation Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Forest Range Officer|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||13.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||16.09.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr. No||Job Name||Vacancies|
|1||Forest Range Officer||43|
- Candidates should hold B.SC in Science with Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology or BCA from recognized Institution & University.
- Candidates must have the minimum age limit of 21 years.
- check on Official Notification for Age limit & Relaxation.
- The selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview/ Physical Test.
Mode of Application:
- Applying candidates should send the application via Online Mode.
|General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
Official website: bpssc.bih.nic.in
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification For Forest Range Officer Posts. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit the Official Website: bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Find BPSSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents. If recruits.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.