CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has recently released the recruitment notification for Project Associate Post 11 Vacancies. A candidate who can be looking for Central Government Jobs in Chennai Location can use this opportunity. Interested and Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for these vacancies. Aspirants should be have completed their B.E, B.Tech, MCA from a University recognized can go ahead to apply for this recruitment, As for the educational qualifications. CDAC invites online applications to fill up the recruitment. The online application process started at 02.06.2020 and the closing date is 24.07.2020.
The selection process will be based on Performance on the Written Test/ Interview, the two steps are perfectly completed candidates will appoint at Project Associate Posting. The candidate again remembers that applications are only accepted online, otherwise, applications are rejected. Here, you will get the complete details about the CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, notification, and online application direct links are available on our official website. Before applying for the vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Scroll down to view the details.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C-DAC, is an Autonomous Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies & Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field & responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. Established in 1988. The CDAC headquarters in Pune, India.
Eligibility Criteria For CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Department||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Title||Project Associate|
|Job by Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020. The Posts, Age limit, Education qualification, No of vacancies, and pay scale details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name Of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies|
|Project Associate Jobs Position Details|
|4||E-Governance, User Interface Developer||1|
- The Candidate should complete their B.E, B.Tech, MCA from a recognized board/ institute, As for the educational qualifications for CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020.
- Maximum Age of 35 years
- CDAC Chennai Officials are offering the salary between Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000/- Per Month.
- The selection will be based on their Written Test, Personal Interview.
- No fees
E-mail: [email protected]
CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification & Online Application Links Click Here
How to apply for CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- cdac.in
- Find CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020, Project Associate job advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to Download the Application Form.
- Then you go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.