Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification: Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL has recently released the job recruitment notification. The CSL invites the online application form for filling up 358 vacancies of Technician Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice posts. The interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for the following vacancies. The candidate who are looking for Central Government Jobs in Cochin location can use this opportunity. Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 notification released on 15.07.2020. The eligible Candidates can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to given address on or before 04.08.2020.
The Candidates should have Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education, ITI from an recognized Institution or University in India. CSL may select the candidates based on the Percentage of Mark Obtained in Education. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in Kochi [Kerala]. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
About Cochin Shipyard Limited:
The Cochin Shipyard Limited CSL is an largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is the part of a line of maritime-related facilities in port-city of Kochi (Kerala). Cochin Shipyard Ltd was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India organization. The company has Miniratna Status. Presently it is building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy and the INS Vikrant.
Eligibility Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020:
|Organisation Name||CSL – Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Technical Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Notification Released Date||15.07.2020|
|Last Date For Apply||04.08.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Stipend Per Month|
|1||Technical Apprentice (Vocational)||08||Vocational Higher Secondary Education||Rs. 9,000/- Per Month|
|2||Trade Apprentice||350||ITI||Rs. 8,000/- Per Month|
- Technical (Vocational) Apprentice: Candidates should have pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates should have pass in ITI concerned trade.
- The selection will be based on the percentage of Mark obtained in Education.
- Applying candidates should check the details of Age Limitation and Relaxation on Official Notification.
Official Website: cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website –cochinshipyard.com
- Find Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 and other jobs advertisements. Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then go to fill the application correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.