Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification: Delhi Police has recently released the job recruitment notification for Police Constable (Executive) post. There are going to fill 5846 vacancies. Delhi Police Constable Direct Recruitment 2020 Exam will be conduct by Staff Selection Commission. The Male & Female can apply for these vacancies. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment vacancies. Candidate who are looking for Police Constable Jobs can use this opportunity. Interesting candidates can send the application on prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before last date ends.
The candidates should have passed 12th Std from an recognized Board. And also candidates must having Driving License for the post of Constable (Executive) Male. Delhi Police may select the candidates based on Computer Based Examination & Physical and Medical Test basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following post in Across India. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
About Delhi Police Constable Exam:
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam. Which is conduct in order to recruit the Constables in Delhi Police. Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam 2020 Conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
|Exam Name||Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Police Constable|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Online Application||August – September 2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application||August – September 2020|
|Notification Published on||14.07.2020|
|Admit Card Released Date||October – 2020|
|Examination Date||27.11.2020, 30.11.2020 & 01.12.2020 to 03.12.2020, 07.12.2020 to 11.12.2020 & 14.12.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|S.No||Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|1||Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||1681||343||662||590||157||3433|
|2||Constable (Exe.) Female||933||202||387||328||94||1944|
|3||Constable (Exe)- Male [Including backlog SC- 19 & ST- 15]||95||19||37||52||24||226|
|4||Constable (Exe)- Male Ex- Servicemen (Commando) [Including Backlog SC- 34 & ST-19)||93||19||37||67||27||243|
- Applying candidates should have passed 12th Std from a recognized Board.
- More details candidates can refer official notification.
- For General & EWS Candidates- 18 to 25 years.
- For OBC Candidates- 18 to 27 years
- For SC/ ST Candidates- 18 to 30 years
- The selection will be based on following processes.
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Physical and Measurement Test
- For Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Nil
- For Female & Ex Serviceman – Nil
- Applicants should make payment via Online Mode.
Official website: delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Short Notice. pdf Click Here
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Detailed Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link (Will be Update Soon)
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit Official Website: delhipolice.nic.in
- Find Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Recruitment 2020.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application Fee via Online.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.