Ford India Recruitment 2020 Notification: Ford India Private Limited (FIPL) has recently Update on the job recruitment notification for the post of Warranty Claims Assessor, Regional Parts Wholesale Manager, Inquiry Representative, Tax Accounting Analyst, Dealer Service Analyst, Full Stack Developer & Other Posts. There are going to fill up 6225 Vacancies. The candidates who have essential qualification can apply for these vacancies. Applying candidates can send the application through Online Mode. The interested candidates can send the application form from 01.08.2020. The candidates who are willing to work under Private Sector can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 31.12.2020. Candidate who are looking for Private Jobs can use this opportunity.
The Candidates should passed Graduate/ Post Graduate or its equivalent from recognized Board or University. The Candidates should have attain Minimum of Age 18 years. Ford India Ltd may select the candidates will be based on Written Test/ GD & Interview. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts at Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The candidate remember that only Online Mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about Ford India Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
About Ford India:
Ford India Private Limited (FIPL). Ford India Ltd is a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company. Since, 2019 October FIPL is transformed into a Joint Venture between 49% of Ford & 51% of Mahindra. Headquarter of Ford India Private Limited is located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Ford launched the several models in India. Ford India exports 40% of Engine products, 25% of Car Products to around 35 countries.
Eligibility Criteria For Ford India Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
|Organisation Name||Ford India Private Limited (FIPL)|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Job Name||Warranty Claims Assessor, Regional Parts Wholesale Manager, Inquiry Representative, Tax Accounting Analyst, Dealer Service Analyst, Full Stack Developer & Other Posts.|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||01.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||31.12.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for Ford India Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
- Applying Candidates should have Graduate/ Post Graduate or its equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Check Official Notification for Post Wise Educational Qualification.
- The candidates should attain the Minimum Age of 18 years.
- Candidate can Check to the age relaxation details on official notification.
- As per the norms of Ford India Private Ltd.
- The selection will be based on following processes.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
The candidates should send the application via Online Mode.
Official website: india.ford.com
Ford India Recruitment 2020 Notification Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply Ford India Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit the Official Website: india.ford.com
- Find Ford India Recruitment 2020.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents. If recruit.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.