FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Notification: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has recently released the job recruitment notification. There are going to fill up 04 Vacancies for the post of Director, Principal Manager & Chief Technology Officer (IT). The FSSAI Invites the online application form from Interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for this job vacancies. Applying candidates can send the application through Online Mode. FSSAI Recruitment 2020 released on 01.08.2020 for Direct Recruitment. The candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can make to use this opportunity. FSSAI online registration activated from 01.08.2020 and it will be deactivate on 31.08.2020. Applied candidates should submit the hard copy of the online form to given Address on or before 15.09.2020.
The candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Degree in concerned discipline from an recognized Institution or university. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2020 vacancies. FSSAI may select the candidates based on Interview. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts at anywhere in India. The candidate remember that only Online Mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about FSSAI Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). It is an autonomous body. FSSAI has been established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India. FSSAI has headquarters at New Delhi. FSSAI is responsible for Protecting & Promoting Public Health through the regulation & supervision of food safety.
Eligibility Criteria For FSSAI Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
|Organisation Name||FSSAI- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Director, Principal Manager & Chief Technology Officer (IT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Online Application||01.08.2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application||31.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submit Hard Copy of Online Form||15.09.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details||Age Limit as on|
closing date of
|1||Director (Technical)||02||50 years||Level 13|
|2||Principal Manager||01||50 years||Level 13|
|3||Chief Technology Officer (IT)||01||50 years||Level 13|
Applying candidates should have following Educational Qualification.
- Director: Master Degree/ PG Diploma/ B.E or B.Tech in Concerned discipline.
- Principal Manager: PG Degree/ Diploma in Journalism (Full Time Courses) / Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA.
- Chief Technology Officer: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- More details can check on Official Notification.
- The selection will be based Interview Process.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should submit the application via Online Mode.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ EWS/ Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Should make payment via Online Mode.
Official website: fssai.gov.in
FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply FSSAI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit the Official Website: fssai.gov.in
- Find FSSAI Recruitment 2020 advertisement.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application Fee via Online.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.