HAL Recruitment 2020: Technical Training Institute of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification. There are going to fill 2000 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty Members posts. HAL invites the application form from interested Graduate candidates. The interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 vacancies. The eligible Candidates can apply for these vacancy in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 05.09.2020. The candidate who are looking for Central Government Jobs in Bangalore [Karnataka] Location can use this opportunity.
The Candidates should have completed Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline)/ NTC/ NAC in from an recognized Institution or University. The selection process based on Merit List. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in Bangalore [Karnataka]. Applying candidates should send the application via prescribed E.Mail address. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the HAL Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) is an Indian state owned Aerospace & Defence company. HAL was established in the year of 1964. Headquartered is located at Bangalore, India. Currently HAL involves in the fabrication, design, assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters & their spare parts.
Eligibility of criteria of HAL Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
|Organisation Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Apprentice & Faculty|
|Job Location||Bangalore [Karnataka]|
|Last Date to submit the application via mail||05.09.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
- Candidate should have possessed Diploma/ Degree/ NTC/ NAC in concerned trade from a recognized institute or university.
- Should have experience in relevant discipline.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applying candidates refer the Official Notification.
- HAL Apprentice may select the candidates based on merit list [marks scored in qualifying examination].
- Check more details on Official Notification.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should send the application online via E-mail.
Mail Address: [email protected]
Official Website: hal-india.co.in
HAL Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Download HAL Recruitment 2020 Application Form Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
More Private Jobs Click Here
How to apply HAL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website – hal-india.co.in
- Find HAL Recruitment 2020 advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Download the application.
- Then go to fill the application correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, Send it to the given mail address on or before the closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.