IARI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI has recently released the job recruitment notification for Lab cum Field Attendants posts. IARI-ICAR Invites the application via mail to attend the Online Interview for 02 posts. The interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for this vacancies. The candidate who are looking for Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu location can use this opportunity. ICAR-IARI Recruitment 2020 notification released on 08.07.2020. The eligible Candidates can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to given address on or before 31.07.2020.
The Candidates should have Passed 12th std from an recognized Board. The candidates age limit should 35 years. IARI may select the candidates through Online Interview Basis. The selected candidates appointed at Nilgiris [Tamil Nadu]. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI, commonly well known as the Pusa Institute. It is India’s national Institute for Agricultural Research, Education and Extention. IARI located at Pusa, Delhi. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is the Parent organisation of IARI.
Eligibility Criteria for IARI Recruitment:
|Organisation Name||ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the post||Lab cum Field Attendant|
|Job Location||Nilgiris [Tamil Nadu]|
|Applying Mode||Online (mail)|
|Notification Released Date||08.07.2020|
|Last Date For Apply||31.07.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for ICAR Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
- Candidate should passed their 12th std from recognized Board.
- Applying candidate can refer the official notification.
- The candidate should have maximum age is 35 years.
- Applying candidates can refer Age relaxation in official notification.
- The salary will be given to Rs.15.000/- per month.
- Selection will be based on their Performance in Online Interview.
Mail Address: [email protected].com & iariwellington&gmail.com
Official Website: iari.res.in
IARI Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form. pdf Click Here
More Tamil Nadu Location Govt Jobs Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for IARI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website – iari.res.in
- Find IARI Recruitment 2020 and other jobs advertisements. Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can send to the application form given address before last date.
- Take the print of application for your future reference.