JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has recently released the recruitment notification. Candidates for filling up of the SENIOR RESIDENT posts on Ad-hoc Basis at JIPMER, Puducherry in the following disciplines by interview through video conferencing or in-person initially for a period of 89 days. There are totally allocated for 64 Vacancies. The JIPMER invited the application form to the eligible and interested candidates. The online application process started at 04.07.2020 and it will be closed on 16.07.2020. The applying candidate here, you will get complete details about the JIPMER Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, official notification, and online application direct links are available on this official website.
A candidate who can be looking for Central Government Jobs in Puducherry Location can use this opportunity. The candidate who are completed their MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized Institute or University, As for the educational qualifications. The selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interviews. The shortlisting is based on criteria fixed by the competent authority. The candidate before applying for the vacancies, you should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. scroll down to view the details.
Eligibility Criteria For JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Department||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Title||Senior Resident|
|Job by Location||Puducherry|
|Short-listing of candidates for|
|Interview Dates||20.07.2020 to 22.07.2020|
|Place of interview||Director Chamber,|
JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006.
Now you can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020. Here you will get information about the Senior Resident Post Department wise vacancies, and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Departments||No’s of Vacancies|
|4||Dermatology (Skin & STD)||01|
|12||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01|
|20||P & SM (Community Medicine)||01|
- Not exceeding 45 years, As on 31.07.2020.
The scale will be given per month Rs.1,10,000/- approximately.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting the candidates for Personal interview.
- For Gen (UR), OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 250/-
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.jipmer.edu.in
- Find JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Senior Resident post advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click on the online application registration link.
- Then go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents and the recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and the application should be signed by the candidate.
- Finally, you can send the application and attend the interview.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.