JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle has recently released the new Job recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. Indian postal Dept going to full up the 442 Vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle. The JK Postal Circle invited online applications from eligible and interested Indian citizens. The online application process started at 06.07.2020 and it will be closed on 05.08.2020. The GDS post applying candidate here, you will get complete details about the JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, official notification, and online application direct links are available on this official website.
A candidate who can be looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity, and the educational qualification is candidates must have completed in the 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a recognized Board or Institute, As for the educational qualifications, and also Compulsory known as the local language. The selection will be based on merit list bases. The candidate before applying for the vacancies, you should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. scroll down to view the details.
Eligibility Criteria For JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Department||Indian Post – Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Title||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Job by Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Now you can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Here you will get information about the GDS Post Community wise vacancies details, and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Community||No’s of vacancies|
- The candidates must have completed in the 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a recognized Board or Institute, As for the educational qualifications, and also Compulsory known as the local language
- Min age – 18 years and the Max age – 40 years as on 06.07.2020.
|Sr.No||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6||Persons with Disabilities PWD and SC/ ST||15 years*|
|Sr.No||Categories||Min TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Min TRCA for 5 Hours / Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
- The selection will be based on merit list bases.
- For OC/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman/ Trans-Woman candidates – No fee
- Payment Mode – Online via or at any Head Post Office
Official Website: Click Here
JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 GDS Posts Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- https://appost.in/gdsonline
- Find JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 GDS post advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click on the online application registration link.
- Then go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can send the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.