JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently released the job recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. There are going to fill up 900 Vacancies by JKPSC. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2020 vacancies. Applying candidates can send the application through Online Mode. The JKPSC Notification released on 30.07.2020. The Online application mode starting on 05.08.2020. The candidates who are willing to work in Jammu & Kashmir can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 04.09.2020. Candidate who are looking for Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Location can use this opportunity.
The candidates should Possessed M.B.B.S from an recognized Institution or university, As for the educational qualifications for the job vacancies. JKPSC may select the candidates based on Written Examination. The candidates who select in Written Examination will be called for next stages by JKPSC. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts at anywhere in Jammu & Kashmir State. The candidate remember that only Online Mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about JKPSC Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission known as JKPSC. JKPSC established in the year of 1957. JKPSC is a constitutional body. Which has formed by Govt of India under Art of 128 & 133. JKPSC Conducts the Civil Service Examination for the appointment of various Civil Services & Departmental Examination in Indian Administered Union Territory Jammu & Kashmir. It body select the Officers for various positions on State Level.
Eligibility Criteria For JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest government and private jobs updates visit our website.
|Name of the Organisation||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Across Jammu & Kashmir|
|Starting Date of Online Application||05.08.2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application||04.09.2020|
|Notification Released Date||30.07.2020|
|Tentative Date of Examination [Written Test]||01.11.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
- Applying Candidates should have possessed M.B.B.S from recognized University
- More details candidates can refer official notification.
The candidates should have following age limit.
- Candidates should have Minimum Age of 18 years.
- Maximum in Service: 40 years.
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 years.
- For SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC/ PSP/ EWS/ RBA Candidates: 43 years.
- For Ex-Serviceman: 48 years.
- The selection will be based Written Test.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should submit the application via Online Mode.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For PHC Candidates: Nil
Official website: jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit the Official Website:
- Find JKPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application Fee via Online.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.