NCL Recruitment 2020 Notification. Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has recently released the recruitment notification for Engage Apprentices Posts at 1500 Vacancies for one year contract basis at its various units in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. The Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates who have passed ITI exam from UP or MP based institutes only and meeting the following qualifications and other parameters for engagement as trade apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 (amended till date) and The Apprentices (Amendment) Act 2014 in the trades mentioned below. The online application mode started on 17.07.2020 and Last date before submission of Online application 18.08.2020.
The candidate who are searching for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Age limit between in 16 to 24 years. The selection will be based on merit and interview basis. The candidate remember that only online application will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered. Here, you will get the complete details about NCL Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria and official notification and online application from direct links are available on our official website. Before applying for this vacancies candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the Eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to Pay, Application Fee and important links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Department||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job by Location||Madhya Pradesh / Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Released Date||17.07.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18.08.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020. Here you will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Trade||No’s of Vacancies|
|1||Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
- The Candidate should Pass their 10th Std or its equivalent and ITI concerned trade from a recognized board or institute.
- Applying candidate can refer to the official notification.
- Age limit should not exceed between 16 to 24 years. (As on 31.12.2019)
- For SC/ST – 5 years.
- For OBC candidates – 3 years.
- For more details check to official notification.
- The selection will be based on their merit list basis.
Official Website: www.nclcil.in
NCL Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.nclcil.in
- Find NCL Recruitment 2020 Apprentice job advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before last date.
- Take the print of application for your future reference.