NIA Recruitment 2020 Notification. National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs has recently released the recruitment notification for (E-74/001/DEPTN/STN-I & CCTT/NIA/2020/6910) on 24.06.2020 AND (E-95/001/Depu-Inspr-SI/2020/NIA/6230) on 25.06.2020. The notification is the recruitment of Accountant/ Stenographer/ Inspector/ Sub-Inspector Posts for 70 vacancies in Across India. NIA invites the application from interested and eligible candidates, the filled application form should send it given postal address before the closing date 25.07.2020. Here, We will be given the complete details about the NIA Recruitment 2020 official notification & application form direct links are available on the official website.
The candidate who can be looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity and the education qualification was Bachelors’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution or university. The applicant before applying for NIA Recruitment 2020 vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Important Dates, Selection Process, Scale to pay, Application Fee, Application Procedure and important links are given below.
|Name of the Department||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Title||Accountant/ Stenographer/ Inspector/ Sub-Inspector|
|Job by Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||24.06.2020 & 25.06.2020|
|Application Ending Date||25.07.2020|
Now you can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NIA Recruitment 2020. Here given the Posting Names, vacancies, education qualification, age limits, and salary details are given below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Accountant||2||56 years as on 25.07.2020||Rs.9300-34800/-with GP Rs.4200/-|
|2||Stenographer||8||56 years as on 25.07.2020||Rs.9300-34800/-with GP Rs.4200/-|
|3||Inspector||17||56 years as on 25.07.2020|
|4||Sub-Inspector||43||56 years as on 25.07.2020|
Education Qualification and Experience Details:
Candidate Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience as prescribed for direct recruits.
or Should have undergone training in Cash & Accounts work in ISTM having 3 Yrs. relevant experience
- Accountant – Bachelors’ Degree and pass the subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) examination or Should have been undergone training in Cash & Accounts work in the ISTM Institute of Secretarial Training and Management or equivalent and 3 years experience in cash, accounts and budget work.
- Stenographer – Graduate Degree with ten years experience along with Computer Proficiency for Stenography Speed 10 mts @ 80 words per minute and transcription 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) on Computer.
- Inspector – Bachelor Degree and two years experience in handling criminal cases or intelligence work or operations etc….,
- Sub-Inspector – Bachelor Degree and two years experience in handling criminal cases or intelligence work or operations etc….,
- The Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
- No fees
The applying candidate should send the filled application form to the following postal address.
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
NIA Recruitment 2020 Accountant/ Stenographer Post Notification & Application Form. pdf Click Here
NIA Recruitment 2020 Inspector/ Sub-Inspector Post Notification & Application Form. pdf Click Here
How to apply for CSBC Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.nia.gov.in
- Find the NIA Recruitment 2020 advertisement.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can send the application before the last date.
- Take to print for the application form in your future reference.