NTPC Recruitment 2020 Notification. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has recently released the job recruitment notification for Engineer & Assistant Chemists posts. There are going to fill up 275 Vacancies for following posts. NTPC Invites the Online application from an interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for these vacancies. The candidate who are looking for Central Government jobs can use this opportunity. NTPC Recruitment 2020 notification released on 15.07.2020. The eligible and interested candidates can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to given address on or before 31.07.2020.
The candidates should have Engineer/ M.Sc with relevant discipline from an recognized Institution or University. As per the educational qualification. Age limit between 18 years to 30 years. NTPC may select the candidates through Interview Basis. The selected candidates appointed at following posts in across India. Here, we have given the complete details about the NTPC Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Department||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Engineer & Assistant Chemists|
|Job by Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||15.07.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||31.07.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NADA Recruitment 2020. Here you will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Salary|
|1||Engineer||250||Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation.||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2 Grade) at the basis pay of Rs. 50,000/-|
|2||Assistant Chemists||25||M.Sc in Chemistry.||Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/- (E1 Grade) at the basis pay of Rs. 40,000/-|
- Engineer: The Candidates should have completed in Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum mark of 60% from an recognized Institution or University.
- Assistant Chemists: The Candidates should have completed in M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian Institution or University.
- Applying candidate can refer to the official notification.
- The selection will be based on the performance of Interview.
- The Candidates should have age between 18 years – 30 years.
- Check the details of Age Limitation on Official Notification.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ XSM: No Fee
- For Female Candidates: No Fee
Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website – www.ntpc.co.in
- Find NTPC Recruitment 2020 and other jobs advertisements. Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button
- Then go to fill the application correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.