OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for the post of Soil Conservation Extension Worker. Odisha Staff Selection Commission totally recruit to 201 Vacancies. OSSC Invites Online applications from Interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for this recruitment. The candidates who are willing to work under Odisha Government can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents. Starting date of Online Application 16.08.2020. Last date of Online Application 15.09.2020.
The Candidates should have 12th in Science/ Vocational Course in Agriculture related subject from an recognized Institution or University. OSSC may selection process based on Written Test & Certificate Verification. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in Across Odisha. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the OSSC Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website.
Eligibility criteria of OSSC Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
|Organisation Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
|Notification Released Date||23.12.2019|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||16.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||15.09.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Vacancy Details|
|1||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||201|
- The candidates should completed 12 Science/ +2 Vocational Courses (Agriculture) related subject i.e. Crop Production/ Horticulture/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery from any recognized institution or University.
- Candidates can refer Official Notification for more details.
- Applying candidates should have age between 21 to 32 years.
- check the more details of Age Limitation and Relaxation on Official Notification.
- The selection will be based on the following Process.
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification
Mode of Application:
Candidates should send the application via Online Mode.
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female Candidates- No Fee
- should make the payment via Online Mode.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
OSCAR Recruitment 2020 Detailed Notification. pdf Click Here
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
Login Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.ossc.gov.in
- Find OSSC Recruitment 2020 Soil Conservation Extension Worker job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited.
- Pay the application fee, If recruited.
- Finally, you can send the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.