RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administration, Project Administration & Network Administration posts. There are going to fill 39 vacancies by RBI. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for RBI Recruitment vacancies. Candidate who are looking for Central Government Banking Jobs can use this opportunity. The RBI Recruitment 2020 Online application mode starting on 03.08.2020. The candidates who are willing to work in RBI can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before
22.08.2020. Closing date extended to 05.09.2020
The candidates should hold their Degree in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ CA /ICWA /MBA & PG Degree in relevant Discipline from an recognized Institution or university. RBI may select the candidates based on Screening & Interview basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts Across the India. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about RBI Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the India’s Central Bank. RBI was established in the year of 1935, April 01. Under the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Headquarters of RBI is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra & India. It keeps reserves with a view to securing monetary stability and also RBI is called Banker to Banks. RBI controls the issue and supply of the Indian Rupee. Which is the regulator of the entire Banking in India. It’s plays an important part in the Development Strategy of Govt of India.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2020:
|Organisation Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, Economist, Consultant, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst,System Administration, Project Administration & Network Administration|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Online Application||03.08.2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||No’s of Vacancy|
|6||Specialist in Forensic Audit||01|
Applying candidates should have Following Qualification in relevant field.
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree.
- IS Auditor, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical and Electronics or MCA.
- Specialist: CA/ ICWA/ MBA.
- Accounts Specialist: CA/ ICWA.
Candidates can refer official notification for more details.
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist: The Candidates have age between 30 to 40 Years.
- System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: The candidates have age between 25 to 35 Years.
- The selection will be based on following processes.
- Preliminary Screening
|1||For GEN/ OBC/ PwBD-Gen/ OBC candidates||Application fees including intimation charges||Rs. 600/-|
|2||For SC/ ST/ PwBD-SC/ PwBD-ST candidates||Intimation Charges Only||Rs. 100/-|
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification Click Here
Closing Date Extended Notice Click Here
Date Changed Notice Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
- Find RBI Recruitment 2020 Consultant, IS Auditor & Other post jobs advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then go to fill the application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.