SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Circle Based Officer (CBO) post. There are going to fill 3850 vacancies by SBI. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for SBI Recruitment vacancies. Candidate who are looking for Banking Jobs can use this opportunity. The SBI Recruitment 2020 Online application mode starting on 27.07.2020. The candidates who are willing to work in SBI can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 16.08.2020.
The candidates should hold their Graduation in any Discipline from an recognized Institution or university. SBI may select the candidates based on Written Test & Interview basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts Across the India. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about SBI Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
The State Bank of India is an Indian Multinational, Financial Service statutory Body and Public Sector Banking. SBI Headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides the wide range of products and services to individual customer, commercial enterprises, public bodies, large corporate and institutional customers through its various branches and outlets. SBI has more over 24,000 branches in India. It’s is one of largest employers in the Country.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2020:
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Online Application||27.07.2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application||16.08.2020|
|Last Date of Printing Your Application||31.08.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Circle Name||State||No’s of Vacancies|
|7||Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||517|
- Applying candidates should complete Graduation in any field from recognized board or Institution.
- Candidates should have Minimum Two Years of work experience in any Scheduled Commercial or Rural Bank.
- More details candidates can refer official notification.
- The candidates must have below Age of 30 years as on 01.08.2020.
- Candidate can Check to the age relaxation details official notification.
- The selection will be based on following processes.
- Written Test
- For Gen/ ESW/ OBC candidates – Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
- Applicants should make payment via Online Mode.
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2020 CBO Jobs Notification. pdf Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Find SBI Recruitment 2020. Circle Based Officer Other post jobs advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Pay the application Fee via Online.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.