SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Government of India has recently released publicized the recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector. Apply Online for SSC SI 1564 Job Vacancies. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors SI in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Those selected candidate appointments for the post of SI at CABFs has a responsibility to serve anyplace in India. SSC welcomed by online applications from degree holder candidates. The Online application process started at 17.06.2020 and it will be closed on 16.07.2020. Here we have given the complete details about SSC Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria and online application direct links are given below.
Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can make to use this SSC opportunity. Before applying for the Sub-Inspector Post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Important Dates, Selection Process, Scale to pay, Application Fee, Application Procedure and important links are given below.
|Name of the Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job by Location||Across India|
|Apply Mode||The application Only accepted Online|
|Application Starting Date||17.06.2020|
|Application Ending Date||16.07.2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||18.07.2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||20.07.2020|
|Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I)||29.09.2020 to 05.10.2020|
|Computer-Based Examination (Paper-II)||01.03.2021|
The detail of tentative Vacancies are as follows:
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)|
|Force Details||Categories||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Total Male Vacancies||553||132||360||201||96||1342||1395|
|Total Female Vacancies||24||05||13||08||03||53|
SSC Recruitment 2020 Eligible Criteria:
Now you can find the complete eligible to apply for SSS Sub-Inspector post. Here given the education qualification, age limits, and salary details are given below.
The applying candidate should be completed with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution or University. As for the education qualification for SSC Sub-Inspector post.
- The Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021.
- The salary will be given between Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm
- Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET), and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- For Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Women candidates – No Application Fees
SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – ssc.nic.in
- Find the SSC Recruitment 2020 advertisement Sub-Inspector job.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Then you can go to registration on basic details.
- If recruited, Attach with all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take to print for the application form in your future reference.