TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Skilled Assistant Grade II (Filter Grade II) & Physician Assistant posts. There are going to fill up 87 Vacancies for Skilled Assistant Grade II & 14 vacancies for Physician Assistant posts by TN MRB. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to apply for TN MRB job vacancies. Candidate who are looking for Government jobs in Tamil Nadu Location can use this job opportunity. The TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Online application mode starting on 25.07.2020. The candidates who are willing to apply can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents on or before 16.08.2020.
The candidates should hold their 10th Std/ Diploma/ B.Sc in relevant field from an recognized Institution or Board. TN MRB may select the candidates based on the Mark secured on academic and Technical studies & Interview basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts across Tamil Nadu. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given complete details about TN MRB Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRD). It has been established with the objective of making direct recruitment to various categories to staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department of Tamil Nadu Government.
Eligibility Criteria For TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Government Job|
|Job Name||Skilled Assistant Grade II & Physician Assistant|
|Job Location||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date of Online Application||25.07.2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application||16.08.2020|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancy||Educational Qualification||Salary Details|
|1||Skilled Assistant Grade II (Filter Grade II)||87||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- pm (Pay Matrix Level- 8)|
|2||Physician Assistant||14||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm (Pay Matrix Level- 11)|
- Candidates can refer official notification for more details.
|Sr.No||Category||Minimum Age Limit in Years for all Category (Should have completed)||Maximum Age Limit in Years for ST/ SCA/ SC/ MBC & DNC/ BCM/ BC||Maximum Age Limit for OC|
|1||For all categories||18||58||30|
|2||Differently abled candidates||18||58||40|
|3||Ex- Service Men||18||58||48|
- The selection will be based on following processes.
- Percentage of Mark Secured in Academic & Technical Qualifications.
Skilled Assistant Grade II (Filter Grade II) Post:
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH)/ DW candidates– Rs. 250/-
- Other candidates – Rs. 500/-
Physician Assistant Post:
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH)/ DW candidates – Rs. 300/-
- Other candidates – Rs. 600/-
The candidates should pay the Application Fees via Online Mode.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Skilled Assistant Notification. pdf Click Here
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Physician Assistant Notification Click Here
Apply Online Link for Skilled & Physician Assistant Jobs Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- FindTN MRB Recruitment 2020 Skilled Assistant Grade II & Physician Assistant & Other post jobs advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then go to fill the application with all the details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application Fee via Online.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.