TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department has recently released the recruitment notification. The following post in the Women Helpline (181) is to be filled on consolidated pay by the Commissioner of Social Welfare on contract basis through the selection committee. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post Call Respondents – 15 Vacancies. The last date for submission of filled in application form is 21.07.2020 till 05.00 pm by postal or e-mail [[email protected]]. Here, we have given the complete details about the TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria, official notification and application form direct links are available on the our website.
The education qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling Psychology or psychology with minimum 1 year experience (or) Masters in Social Work or Counselling
psychology or Psychology and the age limit is 23 to 35 as on 01.04.2020 further details can be seen in the www.tnsocialwelfare.oro. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria For TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Department||Social Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Title||Call Respondents|
|Job by Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Offline by Postal or E-mail|
Now you can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020. Here you will get information about the Call Respondents Post education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Educational Qualification and Experience Details:
- The candidate should be complied their Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling Psychology or psychology with minimum 1 year experience or Masters in Social Work or Counselling psychology or Psychology
- Should be willing to work on rotational shifts.
- Minimum age limit – 23 years
- Maximum age limit – 35 years as on 01.04.2020.
- The TN Social Welfare offering for salary Rs.16,000/- per month
- The selection will be based on Interview performance.
The Commissioner, Commissionerate of Social Welfare, 2nd floor, Panagal Malligai, Saidapet, Chennai, 600015
E mail id: [email protected]
Official Website: www.tnsocialwelfare.org
TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website –www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Find TN Social Welfare Recruitment 2020, Call Respondents jobs advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can send the application to given address before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.