TNAU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, E-YUVA Coordinator, E-YUVA Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant posts. There are going to fill up 15 vacancies. The candidates who have essential educational qualification and prescribed eligible criteria can go ahead to attend the Walk in Interview at Periyakulam & Coimbatore [Tamil Nadu]. The Candidate who are looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu Location can use this opportunity. TNAU Interview will be held on 29.07.2020, 05.08.2020 and 06.08.2020.
The candidates should hold their Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc/ Ph.D/ Diploma relevant Discipline from an recognized Institution or university. The candidate should have attain to jobs in prescribed Age Limit. TNAU may select the candidates based on Walk in Interview basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts Coimbatore & Periyakulam. Here, we have given complete details about TNAU Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and apply direct links are available on our official website.
The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is the Agricultural University. TNAU established in the year of 1906. Which is located at Coimbatore [Tamil Nadu]. TNAU is the full responsibilities of Research, Agricultural Education and supported the State Agricultural Department by delivering research products.
Eligibility Criteria For TNAU Recruitment 2020:
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Technical Assistant, Field Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, E-YUVA Coordinator, E-YUVA Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Coimbatore & Periyakulam [Tamil Nadu]|
|Sr.No||Job Location||Interview Date||Time||Venue|
|1||Periyakulam||29.07.2020||9.30 am||The Dean, Horticutural College & Research Institute, Periyakulam.|
|2||Coimbatore||05.08.2020 & 06.08.2020||9.00 am||The Director ( CPMB & B), TNAU, Coimbatore.|
Here, You Can find complete eligibility criteria to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020. You will get information about education qualification, experience, age limits, scale to pay, selection process and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||03||Rs. 20,000/- pm|
|2||Research Associate||01||Rs. 49,000/- pm|
|3||Senior Research Fellow||04||Rs. 31,000/- pm & Rs. 35,000/- pm|
|4||E-YUVA Coordinator||01||Rs. 50,00/- pm|
|5||E-YUVA Project Assistant||01||Rs. 15,000/- pm|
|6||Technical Assistant||04||Rs. 12,000/- pm|
|7||Field Assistant||01||Rs. 16,000/- pm|
Applying candidates should have Following Qualification in relevant field.
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc. (Agri) / B.Tech. (Horti)/ B.Tech. (Bio-Informatics).
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Entomology/ Pathology.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Agri.) in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Entomology/ Pathology.
- E-YUVA Coordinator: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) with MBA (or) M.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology).
- E-YUVA Project Assistant: B.Tech. (Biotechnology) Bioinformatics/ AIT/ ABM entrepreneurship.
- Technical Assistant & Field Assistant: Diploma in Agricultural.
More details candidates can refer official notification.
The candidates can check the Age Limit and Relaxation on Official Notification.
- The selection will be based on Walk In Interview.
Official Website: tnau.ac.in
TNAU Recruitment 2020 Official Notification Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020:
- First of all candidates need to visit Official Website: tnau.ac.in
- Find TNAU Recruitment 2020 Research Associate, Assistant & Other post jobs advertisements.
- Now, You click Official Notification to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Qualified candidate can attend the Walk In Interview directly along with all necessary Documents at Prescribed venue.