UPSC CDS Exam 2020 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Combined Defence Services (II) Exam 2020. There are going to fill up the 344 Vacancies for IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad & OTA Chennai Courses by UPSC. The UPSC invites the online application form from Any Graduate candidates. The interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for UPSC CDS Exam 2020. The eligible Candidates can apply for CDS Exam in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to login from 05.08.2020. Last Date of Submission of Online Application 25.08.2020. The candidate who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity.
The Candidates should have completed Degree/ Engineering from an recognized Institution or University can eligible to apply for these vacancy. UPSC CDS Exam selection process in Three parts. The selection process based on Written Test/ Interview/ Skill Test. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in Across India. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the UPSC CDSE Exam 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website.
About UPSC CDS Exam:
The Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS Exam). CDS Examination is an conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission UPSC for the recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officer Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, & Indian Air Force Academy.
Eligibility of UPSC CDS Exam 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Course||IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad & OTA Chennai|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||05.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||25.08.2020 till 6.00 PM|
|Date of the Examination||08.11.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC CDS Exam 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Vacancy Details|
|1||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|2||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|3||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|4||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Men)||169|
|5||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women)||17|
- The candidates should have possessed Degree/ Engineering from an recognized Board or University. As for the educational qualification.
- Candidates can refer Official Notification for more details.
- Applying candidates should check the more details of Age Limitation and Relaxation on Official Notification.
- The selection will be based on the following Process.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Application:
Candidates should send the application via Online Mode.
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female Candidates- No Fee
- should make the payment via either Online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or Offline (SBI by Cash).
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CDS Exam 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply UPSC CDS Exam 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Find UPSC CDS Exam 2020 advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then go to fill the application correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application Fee via Online/ Offline.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.