UPSC CMS Exam 2020 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2020. There are going to fill 559 Vacancies for Junior Scale Posts, Assistant Divisional Medical Office, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) by UPSC. The UPSC invites the online application form from M.B.B.S Graduates. The interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for CMS Exam. The candidate who are looking for Government Jobs can use this opportunity. UPSC CMS Exam 2020 notification released on 29.07.2020. The eligible Candidates can apply for CMS Exam in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to official website on or before 26.08.2020.
The Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S from an recognized Institution or University can eligible to apply for these vacancy. UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam conducted in two parts. The selection process based on Computer Test & Interview. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in across India. The candidate remember that only Online mode of application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the UPSC CMS Exam 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website.
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
About UPSC CMS Exam:
The Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS). Which is conducted by the Union Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of Medical Officer in various organisation such as the Indian Railway Functioning, Municipal Council of New Delhi & Ordnance Factories under the Govt of India.
Eligibility of UPSC CMS Exam 2020:
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Exam 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Scale Posts, Assistant Divisional Medical Office, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||29.07.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||18.08.2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee (pay by cash only)||17.08.2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee (pay by Online only)||18.08.2020|
|Online Application Withdrawn From (25 to 31 August)||25.08.2020|
|Date of the Examination||22.10.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Vacancy Details|
|1||Junior Scale Post in Central Health Service||182|
|2||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|3||Assistant Medical Officer||66|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer||04|
|5||General Duty Medical Office Grade – II Officer||07|
- The candidates should have passed Written and Practical Examination of Final Year of M.B.B.S.
- Candidates should have Maximum Age of 32 years as on the date of 01.08.2020
- Applying candidates should check the more details of Age Limitation and Relaxation on Official Notification.
- The selection will be based on the following Process.
- Computer Based Online Test
- Personality Interview
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female Candidates- No Fee
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Exam 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply UPSC CMS Exam 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Find UPSC CMS Exam 2020 advertisements.
- Now, You click to read the details clearly and ensure complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online” Button.
- Then go to fill the application correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can submit to the application form before closing date.
- Take the printout for future reference.