WCD Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) – A Statutory Body of the Ministry of Women & Child Development (WCD) has recently released the job recruitment notification for Deputy Director, Integrated Finance Officer, Sr. System Analyst, Assistant Director, Content Manager, Accountant, Personal Accountant, Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist Posts. There are going to fill up 13 Vacancies in following posts. WCD Invites the filled application from an interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply for this vacancies. WCD Recruitment 2020 notification released on 26.06.2020. The eligible Candidates can send the application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
The candidate who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity. The Candidates should pass their 12th std/ Degree/ B.Com/ MD/ Master Degree from an recognized Institution or University. The Candidate age should not exceed 56 years. WCD may select the candidates through Interview and Test Basis. The selected candidates appointed at following posts in New Delhi. Here, we have given complete details about WCD Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria and official notification and application from direct links are available on our official website. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Department||Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Deputy Director, Integrated Finance Officer, Sr. System Analyst, Assistant Director, Content Manager, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist.|
|Job by Location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline by postal|
|Notification Released Date||26.06.2020|
|Offline Application Ending Date||within 30 days from the date of publication|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for WCD Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Director (Programme)||01||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/- pm|
|2||Deputy Director (Administration)||01||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/- pm|
|3||Integrated Finance Officer||01||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/- pm|
|4||Senior System Analyst (IT)||01||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/- pm|
|5||Assistant Director (Programme)||02||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- pm|
|6||Assistant Director (Administration) (01- Admin & 01- Legal)||02||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- pm|
|7||Content Manager (IT)||01||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- pm|
|8||Accountant||01||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm|
|9||Personal Assistant||01||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm|
|10||Hindi Translator||01||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm|
|11||Hindi Typist||01||Rs.19,900 – 63,200/- pm|
- The Candidates should hold Analogous posts on regular basis.
- The Candidates should pass their 12th Std/ Degree/ B.Com/ Master Degree from an recognized Institution or University.
- More detail candidate can refer to the official notification.
- The selection will be based on their Written Test/ Interview.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check the details of Age Limitation on Official Notification.
CEO, Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA), Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India West Block – 8, Wing – 2, 2nd Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
Official Website: wcd.nic.in
WCD Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form. pdf Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for WCD Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – wcd.nic.in
- Find WCD Recruitment 2020 and other jobs advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, you can send to the application form to given address before last date.
- Take the print of application for your future reference.